The plugin will post the comments made on your blog to a specified Twitter account. When I see the time I’ll tidy it up and make it worth the title “plugin”, but for now it does what I wanted it to do ;).
- Download and unzip the TwitterComments folder
- Upload the TwitterComments folder to the plugins folder (/wp-content/plugins/)
- Activate the plugin at admin panel > Plugins.
- Go to your WordPress admin panel, select ‘Options’ at the top menu, then select ‘TwitterComments’.
- Enter your Twitter account details.
UPDATES IN 0.2
- Option to add a tag in front of the tweet to make a distinction
- Option to add link to comment (using bit.ly)
MAYBE COMING SOON
- Further ways of formatting the message sent to Twitter (include post title)
- Ability to filter out certain users (like the owner of the blog)
If you have any questions, remarks or whatever: contact me!